Schedule a visit with us and experience alpacas and so much more!
Learn all about our herds of alpacas and the other critters here on the farm; from what they do and where do they come from to what do we do with them? Interact with the animals and take a selfie (or two)! You’ll have plenty of opportunities to do that and so much more!
- Appointments are limited. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- All visitors must confirm the number of guests in their group 24 HOURS prior to entering the farm. No unconfirmed guests will be allowed on the property- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have visited another farm within the last 90 days or live on a farm please notify us prior to your visit. Biosecurity is important to all the animals that reside on our farm. Please remember this is for their health and safety.
- We ask that ALL visitors refrain from visiting if they are ill in any way. Even if you think it is allergies, we would rather reschedule you to another day.
All other aspects of our “farm rules” will remain in effect and can be found HERE: FAQs for your Visit
Ready to book a visit with us?
* All tours and classes are by appointment only. All bookings require pre-payment to hold your appointment.. Tour hours are listed on our booking page. If you request off hour accommodations that are accepted by the farm and cancel or no show, a full tour fee will be assessed to the credit card used to hold your appointment. By booking a tour you confirm you have read all farm rules and agree to abide by such rules.*
Want more to do while you’re in our area? Visit with some of our local friends and tell them we sent you by!
A must visit is The Winery at Seven Springs Farm, where you can experience Award Winning wines from one of the Southeast’s finest wineries. Stop in for a tasting and check out their Farm Store for a true farm to table experience!
Another of our favorite local attractions is 865 Axe Throwing, where you can learn to throw at East Tennessee’s first outdoor range! Perfect for date night, family night, corporate events and more!
Some of our favorite local restaurants:
To help you make plans for a fabulous day trip or weekend away:
The 10 Best Things to Do in Corryton
The Top 15 Things to do in Knoxville